Thursday, May 18, 2006

PMS


PMS:
The simplest reason to explain why am I so mad, though its not the real reason. As unstable as my hormones could be I'd still be pissed off if a friend dumped me for an 18 year old boy and Co., if someone tried to charge me extra money for an ice cream I buy every week or if someone I supposed was smart and whose mistakes I justified in the past-as horrible and unhuman as they were- would actually go on getting more stupid to the point where "the mistake" has been comitted twice in less than 3 months, 3 times in total for a life that has been almost as short as mine.

I can't blame it on hormones. I'd love to, but I can't. I blame it on people: thoughtless people. The ones that choose to fall for the wrong people, the ones that don't admit they' re mistaken- even when they know they are-and those that take no responsability for their actions acting before thinking and always choosing the easiest way regardless of how unethical (not to mention brutal) that way may result.

I can't blame it on hormones cuz its effects only make me hot and horny (very) and sometimes a little agressive but hormones don't lie, cheat or kill.

.....so, I guess I can't blame it on the hormones.

Iana
10:51pm
Thursday
may 18, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home