Friday, April 21, 2006

My favorite poems (piece of art)

Favorite #1
Roses are red,
violets are corny
when I think of you
Ohh baby, I get horny.

Eat me,
beat me,
bite me,
blow me;
suck me,
fuck me
very slowly.

If you kiss me,
dont be sassy
use your tongue
and make it nasty.
(now isnt it a sweet thing to tell a guy? I'm sure more than one d appreciate it)

Favorite #2
Holy Mother Full of Grace
Bless my boyfriend's gorgeous face,
bless his hair that tends to curl
keep him safe from all the girls.
Bless his arms that are so strong
keep his hands where they belong;
bless his d*ck, the one I sucked
bless the bed in which we f*cked
and if my mom happened to walk in
bless the sh*t I'd be in.
(thats what I call a healthy devotion. Put everything in God's hands)

Favorite #3
Kissing is a habit
f*ckin is a game
guys get all the pleasure
girls get all the pain;
the guy says I love you
you believe its true
but when your tummy starts to swell
he says "to hell with you".

10 minutes of pleasure,
9 months of pain,
3 days in a hospital
a baby without a name.
The baby is a bastard
the mother is a wh*re
this never would've happened
if the rubber wouldnt had torn.

Favorite #4
Sex is bad
sex is a sin
sins are forgiven
so stick it in.
( makes a good point, uh?)

Favorite #5
Sex is a sensation
caused by a temptation:
a guy sticks his location
in a girls destination
to increase population
for the next generation.
Do you get my explanation
or do you need a demonstration?
(mmmm....I dont really get it. I think I need a demonstration)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home