Thursday, January 13, 2005

My last poem

Why did you leave me
here, all alone?
How did you get me,
if I was so strong?
Am I letting You go
And go on with my life,
or Im just gonna forget you
for a very short time?

Will I be able to live,
knowing that I ve loved and lost
or Am I just gonna sit
and watch my life go?

I expect you to feel me,
I hope that you call
because, if you dont, my sweetheart
I wont stand up when I fall.

I try to believe,
that you were just another guy,
there wasnt anything special about you,
you probably lied,
but all I can see,
when I come to these conclusions,
is that this was meant to be,
and that you werent an Ilusion.

The things I feel now,
words cant express
the pain, the ilusion,
my heart feels so pressed
As time keeps passing by
Im waiting for you day and night
Expecting anxiously
the day we reunite
to love eachother again
and make it as we like
to go around the world toghether
just you and I
so I ll never feel lost again
because you ll be by my side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home